The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

27in Sandwich prep an 10 cu. ft. fridge or 48in sandwich prep

reese77

• Total Posts: 508
27in Sandwich prep an 10 cu. ft. fridge or 48in sandwich prep Wed, 11/7/12 12:40 PM (permalink)
I cannot decide on my last piece(s) of equipment. I have 59" wide space to spare for my refrigeration.

I need a sandwich prep station but cannot decide on a 27" single door unit and a small 10 cubic foot refrigerator or a double door 48" sandwich prep station.

I am trying to think what I will store in the refrigerator on a daily basis. Likely it will be extra meat that is prepped in pans, extra condiments, extra toppings and extra cheese. I already have an area for a cold drink cooler, so drinks are not needed in the refrigerator.

The benefit to the 48" unit is that I can get 18 toppings pans versus the 8 pans that I could fit in a 27" unit. With the extra pans, I can have more toppings up top versus taking up storage space in a refrigerator.

Also, I am thinking that in the case of events where I need to have more food on hand, I can have a ice cooler with extras. I have seen food trucks use ice chest to store back up supplies.

Input?

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com