Question From a New Member

Author
shoutaboutus
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 4
2012/11/14 15:53:10 (permalink)

Question From a New Member

Hi All---just joined and am here for a couple reasons.  One is that I think I can provide some value to the forum's members based on what I do for a living.  I am an executive with a company that manages and promotes the online reputation of businesses, not limited to restaurants, but we all know how much the service industries are affected by online reviews.  Daily we help companies from large national franchises to small mom and pop stores with their online and review presence.  The second reason for being here is of course to network and hopefully gain some new clients for our business.

That being said, I didn't want to come here and have people think I am just here to sell our services.  That is not the case at all.  I am here to share some industry related knowledge and info, and if someone wants my help, that person can certainly reach out to me and I can put him/her in touch with the right person within our company.  

In the meantime, I suppose my question is---is there anyone seeking information and help in managing online reputations, and if so, what part of this forum should I share info and begin discussions in?

Thanks all!

4 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1