I'm new here...and a question on powering (electrical means) a Food Truck

Author
Rags2Rickius
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2012/12/11 02:24:38 (permalink)

I'm new here...and a question on powering (electrical means) a Food Truck

Hello
My name is Rick. Im from New Zealand and I since there wasnt an introduction forum I thought Id just post my greeting and question here.

I have recently become interested on opening a foodtruck in my home city in my country of New Zealand (any Kiwis here at this site?? :))
One thing kinda eludes me...how do people power appliances within their food truck by electrical means? - I want to open a mobile crepes truck/cart but do not want to use petrol generators and thus prefer being able to be more mobile than often ( council regulations can have a power box set up - but I also want the freedom of being able to move and not rely on limited power means at certain events and powerless holiday spots)

I was told by my builder brother in law that two larger batteries can run off eachother but Ive heard contrary also.
I would want to power 4 machines that would run between 1400-1600 watts each
Also, a small fridge to house fresh ingredients and possibly a pie warmer to keep some foods hot/warm

Setting up a coffee machine/cocoa urn would also be ideal

Someone please help or steer me in the right direction to find thses things out would be sooooo appreciated

Regards

Rick

2 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1