The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Bruster's Real Ice Cream/Andy's Frozen Custard

Lindalou21

• Total Posts: 34
Bruster's Real Ice Cream/Andy's Frozen Custard Thu, 01/24/13 8:44 AM (permalink)
For those of you who haven't ever heard of Bruster's Real Ice Cream before you're not alone! I had never got the pleasure of trying it until I made my wonderful move to Florida! It was a small franchise that was open in 1989 in Bridgewater, Pennsylvania by a guy named Bruce Reed. They never deep freeze their Ice Cream they only make what they need for the day. They have over 140 recipes that they make it through out the year on a daily basis though they have roughly 24 flavors at a time. They have all kinds of candies, cookies, and other sweets to put in with you Ice Cream. 
I'm used to Andy's Frozen Custard which is what we had back home in Missouri! It was started in 1986 in Osage Beach, Missouri by John and Carol Kuntz and quickly took Springfield Missouri by storm and that became the home store for Andy's it was named after there son who worked very long hours there perfecting the business and now has turned into a small franchise between Missouri, Texas, Illinois, and Arkansas. They offer all sorts of flavors and variations that a very well liked. So if you haven't ever had Bruster's then maybe you've had Andy's or maybe you've had both. Here's Andy's Menu   and here's Bruster's Menu for those who are curious 

So I'm curious on what everyone's favorite Ice Cream flavor or combinations that they like to get from Bruster's, Andy's, or any other Ice Cream Parlor? 

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com