The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Just bought a Avantco FF300 40 lb. Stainless Steel Floor Fryer, 90,000 BTU propane fryer

BigPoppaDW

• Total Posts: 1
Just bought a Avantco FF300 40 lb. Stainless Steel Floor Fryer, 90,000 BTU propane fryer Tue, 03/12/13 2:33 PM (permalink)
Hello All,

I am new to the forum  but have been reading a lot of the posts over the last 3 months. Anyway, I have a small concession business for about a year. I have using a couple of tabletop fryers but needed to upgrade to something more substantial. It became hard at time to keep up with the demand.
Anyway I purchased the Avantco for a decent sale price of $500 and was wondering how I can connect it to my 30lb propane tank. It has the 3/4" tube out of the back but no hoses came with it. I am not in a trailer so it would be setup in the back edge of my canopy. Can anyone tell me what I will need to do this and where I can purchase it.

Thanks.....

FriedTater

• Total Posts: 414
    Re:Just bought a Avantco FF300 40 lb. Stainless Steel Floor Fryer, 90,000 BTU propane frye Tue, 03/12/13 3:17 PM (permalink)
    Load it up, take to a propane dealer, tell them what you want, they will have the necessary fittings to fix you up. Have them make you at least a 10 foot hose for it.
    Good luck.

daddywoofdawg

• Total Posts: 299
      Re:Just bought a Avantco FF300 40 lb. Stainless Steel Floor Fryer, 90,000 BTU propane frye Sat, 03/16/13 1:00 AM (permalink)
      Get quick connect fittings,and rubber type hoses,your fire dept will want the tank mounted some way so it won't fall over.A 30 lb fits inside a milk crate and works good!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages
        • Read Message
        • Post New Thread
        • Reply to message
        • Post New Poll
        • Submit Vote
        • Post reward post
        • Delete my own posts
        • Delete my own threads
        • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
        What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com