WILD RECIPES!!!

Author
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10266
2013/03/15 23:43:04 (permalink)

WILD RECIPES!!!

Do you have some crazy concoction that you put together that grosses out everyone who sees it?
Like putting Gravy in your milkshake or making a Grits and Peanut Butter sandwich?
Maybe putting Ketchup on your Corn Flakes?
Then you need to go to www.wildrecipes.com
Some crazy combinations on there and you can post yours too!
Here's one from there that REALLY intrigues me AND I'm gonna try it!
Chocolate Gravy & Biscuits 
I'm a born-n-bred Southerner and had the gall to haul off and marry a Northerner! I was raised on chocolate gravy and biscuits which is my most favorite food of all time. This stuff is the greatest! My husband won't even stay in the house when I make it or eat it though!
Biscuits:
1 or 2 cans of "whop" biscuits (these are the ones that come in the little tube at the store and you have to "whop" them on the counter to open the tube.) Bake as directed.
Chocolate Gravy
3 tablespoons of flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
2 cups of milk
2 tablespoons of butter
1 teasoon of vanilla
Mix dry ingredients in shallow pan on stovetop until they're completely combined. Add milk and stir. Cook on medium to medium high heat until it bubbles and thickens. Add butter and vanilla. Stir. Chunk up biscuits and pour chocolate gravy over the top. Enjoy!
Oh....and you'll need a bucket....if you like it as much as I do, then you'll eat till you explode!!!
Submitted by Sabrina Doster
Why don't you post your WEIRD Recipe on here before you put it in Wild Recipes.com!!
post edited by Foodbme - 2013/03/15 23:45:31

43 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1