Cozy Corner. Memphis,TN

Author
chickenplucker
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 197
2013/03/27 16:13:06 (permalink)

Cozy Corner. Memphis,TN

Here is what Michael Stern wrote about Cozy Corner and after last week I agree 100%.
"Cozy Corner - Memphis , TN
If you have time for just one barbecue meal in Memphis (or anywhere on earth), go to Cozy Corner, one of the South's great barbecue parlors. Get the barbecued Cornish hen, or barbecued anything! And have barbecue spaghetti on the side."
Last week I needed a fast lunch while passing through Memphis and Cozy Corner which is only 2 minutes off of I-40 more than filled the bill. The young lady working the counter could tell we were newbies and asked all the right questions. Hot,Medium,or Mild sauce? Slaw on those sandwiches? Sauced or dry ribs? Have you ever tried BBQ Spaghetti?  We were in for a treat. The ribs were just like I like them,not falling off the bone but the meat didnt need much coaxing.Sooo tender and the hot BBQ sauce was perfect on them. The BBQ spaghetti was a very pleasant surprise. The sauce is what makes the dish,its very spice and seemed to be a little different than the hot or medium sauces that we tasted on our meat. The BBQ baloney sandwich should have its own thread. I wasnt expecting such big smokey flavor from lunch meat. I had it with medium sauce and slaw on top. I was still craving another one when I hit Little Rock.

13 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1