The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Church's Chicken and other Chicken Fried Ramblin

Green_Chile

• Total Posts: 115
Church's Chicken and other Chicken Fried Ramblin Wed, 03/17/04 1:33 AM (permalink)
MMM so tasty, just had some for dinner as it's the leg and thigh for 99cents special night, along with some homemade baked mac&cheese and stewed spinach. They have great gravy for the mashed taters but had to skip it for budget reasons. Their "Spicey Sprinkle" packets are key to the enjoyment factor...along with a few jalepeno's. The one I frequent is only a 5 min drive from my house so it's convenient as well...my sister actually worked at that same location in college. That whole Red Barn thread had me all worked up for some right greasy chicken so I couldn't resist. Summed up it's a great alternative to the other fast fried chicken places here in the SW...at least till I figure out how to fry some decent here at home. I wanna try the Golden Pride fried chicken that's just up the street though it's not feasible on my budget currently. It's a local chain affiliated with the "Famous" cough "Infamous" Frontier restaurant here in Albuquerque. They do however sell nice inexpensive carne adovada burrito's there at the Golden Pride. Ok I think this ramble is through for the time being...feel free to ramble in response;)

Fried Chicken Rocks!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com