full water system install plus window installation price

Author
Bistro a go-go
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 171
2013/04/09 12:18:26 (permalink)

full water system install plus window installation price

a girl I know just bought a 20 ft haulmark car hauler and is bound and determined to build a food concessions trailer. she's been warned that this is NOT a 1 week project that will take 10 to 15K minimum but she is convinced that she can put full water and electrical in her trailer for 1500.00 which includes installing the service window. she actually said a friend would do the whole water system including both sinks for 800.00!!  what i need is a few guys who know what it takes to chime in on costs to buy materials, equipment, sinks water heater and water pump, what can we expect to install flooring, service window, full running hot and cold water and waster water??  she will NOT, (i repeat NOT be doing ANY of the work herself. costs estimates and time lines are what i need.

okay, this is an odd ball request I know but Im documenting what i know to be a price for a full window install (3ft x 3ft), installation and materials for commercial 12in flooring tiles glued down, fresh water tank, grey water tank, 3 ft 3 well sink, hand sink, 10 gallon hot water heater, 12 volt water pump, plumbing in and out, minimal wiring. any and all help appreciated. just trying to help her understand costs PLUS TIME LINES.  thanks and hope u guys are all VERY busy this time of yr.
post edited by Bistro a go-go - 2013/04/09 12:37:53

3 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1