The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Any Restaurants with food for dogs as well as people in your area?

EdSails

• Total Posts: 3577
Any Restaurants with food for dogs as well as people in your area? Wed, 04/10/13 4:47 PM (permalink)
OK, so I am finally back in the group of doggie owners. I thought it would be interesting to see if there are "doggie diners" in your area where they welcome dogs. I'm looking for not only places with an outside patio where you can eat while your pooch is tied up, but also places where they actually have doggie menus too, with food and treats specially made for dogs.
Opinions of them, if your dog actually enjoys going to them and any other info you can give is helpful. I'm also looking for how the owners/waitstaff act. Do they interact with the dogs? And importantly, how is the food. Is it a place you would go to eat even if you didn't have a dog, or is it just mediocre food but you go there because your BFB (Best Furry Buddy) likes it?

Just to start things rolling, here is one of our favorites. Hamish gives it four bones. It is the Park Bench Cafe in Huntington Beach, CA. It is in the middle of a large park with lots of walking trails for dogs and people. Not only does the menu have sandwiches, soups, salads, breakfasts and lunches, but it also has a whole page of canine cuisine.
So what's in your town?
<message edited by EdSails on Thu, 04/11/13 1:36 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com