Any dishwashers out there?

Author
Queen of clean
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2013/04/11 22:44:59 (permalink)

Any dishwashers out there?

So this is my first time as a dishwasher, needed a job to keep the family going and this was my only option at the time that fit with my husband schedule. Anyways I'll make this quick. I have no idea if I'm doing a good job, I do my best and when it's busy I won't even take brakes so I can keep things going. I work at pacini so not only do I have to wash dishes put them away ect, but need to make water and clean the bread grill, now I'm not a big person so thee grill is a challenge but on a good day I can get everything done in about an hour, hour and a half after closing time, what I have noticed is the wonderful kitchen staff ( the only ones that know I'm alive) do help me out ( I'm the only one working nights during the week besides Fridays) help me out by sweeping mopping putting their stuff away and wonderfully helpe with the grill. I never ask they jut do it. But is it normal for them to help? I'm just worried I'm too slow ( it's been 3 weeks) and being a pain. Like I said I don't know how things work and I do appreciate the help ( only when they aren't busy of course) once one helped me with the dishes cause I was getting far behind due to servers just putting everything everywhere and just the sudden rush and with just me there. Do kitchen staff normally help or am I a list cause. I think I'm doing a good job considering everything.. Just would like to ease my mind

12 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1