The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Ice cream trike - could I make one?

djdawg

• Total Posts: 439
Ice cream trike - could I make one? Thu, 04/18/13 11:22 PM (permalink)
Hey everyone...sorry if this is off topic for this forum...I don't think there is a specific ice cream trike forum - ha ha - so I'll take my chances.  And I know there is quite a bit of crossover for some of us doing lemonade from our carts, etc so maybe this will be ok...

I'm seeing these ice cream trikes online and I see simple ones that are basically a cargo (?) trike that have a plywood insulated box for the treats (with dry ice of course) to fancy shmancy ones that have solar powered freezers on board.  I'm wondering how tough it would be to build the insulated freezer box (that part sounds the easiest)....I'm not sure about the trike frame part.  I'm not even sure if they sell trike frames with that section where you would put the freezer box into empty....all I can come up with are pre-made ice cream trikes.  I really just want the trike and I could build the compartment and attach it myself....

At any rate....not sure if anyone has delved into this yet at all but thought I would check!  Thanks!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com