Helpful ReplyHere we go again...... Sam's Club no longer carrying Nathan's

Author
myway
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 310
2013/05/06 16:46:03 (permalink)

Here we go again...... Sam's Club no longer carrying Nathan's

Hi everyone,
   As my post states my local Sams Club is no longer carrying Nathan's hot dogs. I have been using Nathan's for a bit now and folks liked them. So now I am once again dreading trying to find a decent quality hot dog to carry on the cart. 
    I live in what I like to refer to as the Hot dog wasteland of America.  Small town rural Indiana where you can throw the cheapest most disgusting hot dog on a dried up nasty bun, and some poor guy thinks it's good as long as it is cheap. 
   I tried to keep good quality on top of the list. I really did. Nathan's was a good dog. I sold them at $1.50 and did o.k. Good food, good value. Apparently Nathan's has decided to stop their business with Sam's Club and that is putting a kink in my hose.
   I have checked into Vienna Beef and Red hot Chicago, but they were a little expensive. Koegels I can get, at about .61 a piece, but some folks woo at the natural casing. (I LOVE it!). So I am on the prowl looking for a decent dog to carry.
   Sometimes I feel like I am just in the wrong area to really make a go of it as far as a good quality hot dog. The largest seller around sells an 8-1 Gordons food Service dog, (equivalent to eating carp). I do not want to be that guy. So here is the question, .. give up and be assimilated into the Borg selling these cheap hot dogs, or maintain a high quality  dog, if I can find one locally, and begin to build from there? Your thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1