The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Ice Cream Truck

nicks2211

• Total Posts: 2
Ice Cream Truck Thu, 05/9/13 1:17 PM (permalink)
I just found this site it looks great! I'm working on getting an ice cream truck. The rules in the township I will be operating in is that in order to sell open products like soft ice cream I need to have a sink with the conditions listed below. Can anyone here give me an idea how much that would cost to put in.
Thanks in advance.

a. The potable water supply tank shall be capable of providing minimum of 30 gallons under pressure for both hot and cold water supply and tilted toward a capped drain cock. The water inlet pipe shall be of removable flexible copper, or other tubing approved by the Health Department, with a nozzle for hose connection that is capped when not being used.
b. A hose or hose connection equipped with a vacuum breaker shall be provided for supplying water to the mobile unit, as well as a method forhandling the hose for draining and preventing contamination.c. The hot water supply, under pressure, shall be heated (electrically or otherwise) to a minimum temperature of 90 degrees F and supplied in all processing and washing areas.
2. A suitable waste tank shall be provided with an adequate method ofgauging the contents and having a capacity at least 15% greater than thecapacity of the water supply tank. The waste tank shall be tilted toward adrain cock.
<message edited by nicks2211 on Thu, 05/9/13 1:22 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com