The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9

Voyageur

No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9 Sat, 05/11/13 8:23 PM (permalink)
A true Santa Fe icon and one of the highlights of our New Mexico roadfood tour:

http://www.santafetravele...s-the-dust-or-does-it/

MilwFoodlovers

• Total Posts: 3091
    Re:No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9 Sun, 05/12/13 6:31 PM (permalink)
    I  guess the name of my bucket list green chile cheeseburger will change but the cook won't.

buffetbuster

Re:No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9 Fri, 06/21/13 2:10 PM (permalink)
      The Eckres have settled on a new name for their restaurant and a new location.  Looks like it will be only a few short blocks from the plaza.  And with the bigger kitchen, they will be able to expand their menu.  I am already wondering what that fabulous green chile cheeseburger will taste like with a milkshake on the side!

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6231
        Re:No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9 Fri, 06/21/13 6:56 PM (permalink)
        Yahoo!!  We're going to try and head out this fall. 

ChiTownDiner

Re:No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9 Sat, 06/22/13 9:46 AM (permalink)
          bb - Please arrange a Grand Opening between July 3 - 7 of spectacular proportions!  Thank you in advance! 

billyboy

• Total Posts: 2363
            Re:No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9 Sat, 06/22/13 9:53 AM (permalink)
            CTD, I wholeheartedly concur.  I'll be there too and am sooooo looking forward to my first-ever green chile cheeseburger!!

ChiTownDiner

Re:No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9 Sat, 06/22/13 10:10 AM (permalink)
              This is really exciting!!!  Should we go black tie or bowling shirts? 
              We need bb on this right away!  This has the makings of something special! 

buffetbuster

Re:No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9 Fri, 07/19/13 8:17 AM (permalink)
                We walked past the new location of Bobcat Bite Santa Fe Bite while in SF last week.  We didn't take a peak inside, but it does appear to be a much bigger building and there was plenty of outdoor seating also, for those that enjoy that.  And I commend ChiTownDiner, who restrained himself from rushing the door and begging for a green chile cheeseburger to go!

It is a very short stroll from the Plaza, which undoubtedly means much more business.  While I don't relish the idea of dealing with bigger crowds and longer lines, I wish nothing but much deserved success for the Eckres. 

ChiTownDiner

Re:No, No, No! Bobcat Bite Probably Closing June 9 Fri, 07/19/13 8:33 AM (permalink)
                  Who was holding who back?

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                    • No New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                    • Locked w/ New Messages
                    • Locked w/o New Messages
                    • Read Message
                    • Post New Thread
                    • Reply to message
                    • Post New Poll
                    • Submit Vote
                    • Post reward post
                    • Delete my own posts
                    • Delete my own threads
                    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com