Canopy Concession Question

Author
Little_Chill
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2013/05/12 23:46:47 (permalink)

Canopy Concession Question

Okay, this is my first post on here. I have read a good bit of information on this site. However, I am very new to this. Therefore, I need some advice if you all would not mind to be so kind to excuse my stupidity, as I am attempting to educate myself about this. With that being said, my husband and I are considering doing a canopy concession at a local events. However, my question is how do we go about getting license and general vendor permit? I have researched this and I can only seem to find information about concession trailers. I am wondering how the health dept is going to do an inspection in order to give us a license, if we are working from a canopy? That's what confusing to me.  I know the requirements for concession trailer, but what are the requirements for canopy vendors? We will be doing shaved ice for our first year and we live in Arkansas. Anyone who can give input? I would greatly appreciate it and please be kind, I am aware that I do not really know much about this yet. I am still very new at this. Thanks again!

5 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1