The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Ice Cream Trike

djdawg

• Total Posts: 439
Ice Cream Trike Mon, 05/20/13 12:23 AM (permalink)
SCROLL DOWN TO THE JUNE 2ND ENTRY TO SEE THE RESULTS OF MY FIRST DAY!

I hope the mods are ok with this thread and that it's in the hot dog forum.

I started something similar about a piece of hardware that I was having difficulty finding that I needed for the trike and it looks like there might be some interest with fellow hot doggers....so that's why I started a thread.

This is something that I think a lot of hot dog people could do if they are finding they need an extra bump in income over the summer.  It's pretty cheap to put together and other than dry ice and your ice cream there really isn't any other costs...probably a good idea to have some insurance too but that should be super cheap.

At any rate, here's my latest pics....it's pretty much ready to go other then the ice cream bells which should arrive next week.  I actually threw in some dry ice tonight and a few different novelties and am leaving it overnight to see how it does.  I realize this is not a real world test by any means but I'm interested to see if things are still cold in the morning. 

Hoping to get out this coming Memorial Day weekend....there is a beach destination not far from here and the main drag is flat and runs right along the water so it might be a good spot...depending on the weather. 

<message edited by djdawg on Sun, 06/2/13 10:24 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com