Jupiter FL to Nashville, My daughter's dream

Author
wingmanBBF
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 49
2013/05/27 20:32:12 (permalink)

Jupiter FL to Nashville, My daughter's dream

My daughter has  just graduated from High School...and, God Bless Her...the present she wants is for me to take her and her two best friends on an RV adventure to the CMA festival in Nashville.. 
  I have the tickets.. 

We leave on the third of June and the first concert's not until the evening of the sixth, giving us plenty of time to explore road food gems, make side trips, and take welcome detours (from the dreaded interstate) generated by the learned members of this site....

So, Brothers and Sisters, I put myself in your capable hands.. 

My standard plan is to go up I-75....We'll definitely stop at the Varsity...and the aquarium...but they don't want a lot of city stuff(amazing)
I'd love a great gin-clear swimming stop in a spring fed swimming hole in Northern FL.....
I need..........
Side trips exploring crafts, Southern lore, Appalachia, civil war, recreated history, natural wonders, and a few 18 year-old girl destinations.... and I was one of the first (original) CT Yankees to learn that barbecue is a noun...so any great barbecue joints will be a great plus....
I also seek great sausage gravy, pan-fried chicken, and I'm a sucker for real country ham....sooo.....

Please......Make me a hero in the eyes of my daughter and her friends.....

With your help, lifetime memories will be made in eight days and 1,700 round trip miles of magic.....

Just one codicil...I don't tow a dinghy and our 36 foot Diesel-Pusher doesn't take to small spaces very well...
I also predict that my distaff crew will be the type to wave, "That's good!" right after the pesky scraping noise stops.......so a good-sized parking lot helps....... but for a real gem, I'll improvise......... 

Thank you all in advance ...........
post edited by wingmanBBF - 2013/05/27 20:46:51

18 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1