LockedHot Dog University, Hype or......?

Author
C2CD
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 189
2013/06/13 23:14:12 (permalink)

Hot Dog University, Hype or......?

Doggers, Slingers, and all others;
I have been seeing a lot about Hot Dog University (HDU) lately. I have seen some mention of classes in certain areas around this site as well. I think it is done through Vienna Beef? IS this correct? Can anyone confirm this? I also think it is somewhere in the ball park of $350? My concern is this, is it worth while, has anyone on here actually gone and done it? did it improve your business at all? My reservations are that I am going to spend money to go to a crash course that teaches me how to make a chicago dog that I already know how to make and get me to use Vienna beef products I already use and might give me some marketing ideas. Is This about what it is, or is there more substanance to the course? Bear in Mind I am a graduate of Johnson and Wales University and am very well versed in food having also grown up with a Father who is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu. So any info any of you guys have on HDU or any experiances you would like to share would really be appreciated and help in my descion making on this matter.

50 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1