Sneeze Guard/Food Shield

Author
C2CD
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 189
2013/07/03 19:53:43 (permalink)

Sneeze Guard/Food Shield

Hello All;
I have a Major Issue here. I am shut down temporarily because of Health Code requirements. I guess the old Inspector was letting some things slide and When the new Inspector showed up today to look at my cart and introduce their self, The welcome was not so nice.
I already had to go out and get roll top lids to cover my other lids that cover my wells. well apparently I need a sneeze guard or food shield to cover the custom condiment table with Ice bin I had made for my cart, even though all the condiments have lids, and I also am suppose to now have a contained unit to keep my tongs and spoons in. What the crap man??? It already takes longer to make a dog having to fool with the roll tops and lids under them now I have to be slowed down even more to get at the condiments?
Anyone have any experience or advice about this? I mean how am I suppose to get a sneeze guard for a custom table without spending a fortune? Any Ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also anyone who is familiar with North Carolina Food code who might know a loop hole or something give me a shout please!!! 

34 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1