Hot!Restaurants that should be on Roadfood but arent.

Author
wanderingjew
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 7967
2013/07/18 10:11:53 (permalink)

Restaurants that should be on Roadfood but arent.

This thread is a little different from the "why is it so hard to get a review added to Roadfood" thread...

Over the years I've been to many many restaurants that I believe definitely deserve a review on Roadfood. These are restaurants that the Stern's have obviously never visited- they're only two people and certainly can't visit every independent restaurant in the country. As I've indicated previously that although I've done a few restaurant reviews in the past, I simply don't have the time to do so any more and I don't see that ever changing in the near or far distant future...(sorry that's just the way it is)

What I would like to do is provide a list of restaurants I've visited over the last 3 years that have either never been on the website or in a Roadfood book that I believe deserve a review...

I'll go backwards chronologically beginning with 2013 (for restaurants that I've visited more than once during these consecutive years, I'll consider   the most recent visit) My list is voluminous and some may wonder if they are all Roadfood worthy? Well considering that there are quite a few restaurants already reviewed by by the Sterns or others   where I've wondered the same? (thankfully a minority) Then the answer is a resounding yes. I will not include any restaurants that have subsequently closed, changed ownership or menus since I've last visited.

1.  Community BBQ - Decatur GA
2. Miss Myra's Pit bbq- Vestavia Hills AL (this will be the last review that I do)
3. Lawan's Soul Food Restaurant- Charlotte NC
4. Long Creek Fish Fry- Dallas NC
5. Ballard Bros Seafood and Burgers - Seattle WA
6. Ivar's Mukilteo Landing- Mukilteo WA
7. Harbor City Restaurant- Seattle WA
8. Pikes Place Chowder- Seattle WA
9. Puerto Sagua - Miami FL
10. Tap Tap- Miami FL
11. Le Tub- Hollywood FL
12. Tyler's BBQ- Amarillo TX
13. Mary and Tito's- Albuquerque NM
14. Sophia's Place- Los Ranchos De Albuquerque NM