Has anyone tried Kirkland's Special Hot Dogs?

Author
BobbyVang
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 62
2013/07/26 12:17:06 (permalink)

Has anyone tried Kirkland's Special Hot Dogs?

So my loan finally comes in on August 2nd, I'm going to be building my cart asap. Now I tried a whole bunch of hot dogs with my friends, we've had Nathan's Beef Franks, Ball Park's Angus Beef Hot Dogs, National Hebrew's Beef, and Kirkland's Polish Sausage and Kirkland's Beef Hot Dog.

We don't have Sabrett's or Vienna Beef hot dogs here. Out of all the hot dogs listed above the majority of my friends liked Kirkland's Polish Sausage and Kirkland's Beef Hot dog. Only one other liked the Nathan's Beef Franks (bun length). We had the hot dogs with Onion, Mustard, Relish and Tomatoes.

Is there anything wrong with these hot dogs? Last time I posted something about it in someone's thread I was slightly bashed for planning to use these. Should I try Vienna Beef and Sabrett's before making my decision? Biggest problem with Vienna Beef is that I would have to invest 50$ to even try it since they don't sell in smaller bundles. Although the only way to get them is to order them where I live. Would it be worth to order them? My way is to have quality > profits.

These are the hot dogs.
http://www2.costco.com/Br...000000&eCat=BD_827
post edited by BobbyVang - 2013/07/26 12:24:10

7 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1