The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Has anyone tried Kirkland's Special Hot Dogs?

BobbyVang

• Total Posts: 62
Has anyone tried Kirkland's Special Hot Dogs? Fri, 07/26/13 12:17 PM (permalink)
So my loan finally comes in on August 2nd, I'm going to be building my cart asap. Now I tried a whole bunch of hot dogs with my friends, we've had Nathan's Beef Franks, Ball Park's Angus Beef Hot Dogs, National Hebrew's Beef, and Kirkland's Polish Sausage and Kirkland's Beef Hot Dog.

We don't have Sabrett's or Vienna Beef hot dogs here. Out of all the hot dogs listed above the majority of my friends liked Kirkland's Polish Sausage and Kirkland's Beef Hot dog. Only one other liked the Nathan's Beef Franks (bun length). We had the hot dogs with Onion, Mustard, Relish and Tomatoes.

Is there anything wrong with these hot dogs? Last time I posted something about it in someone's thread I was slightly bashed for planning to use these. Should I try Vienna Beef and Sabrett's before making my decision? Biggest problem with Vienna Beef is that I would have to invest 50$ to even try it since they don't sell in smaller bundles. Although the only way to get them is to order them where I live. Would it be worth to order them? My way is to have quality > profits.

These are the hot dogs.
http://www2.costco.com/Br...000000&eCat=BD_827
<message edited by BobbyVang on Fri, 07/26/13 12:24 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com