The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Got sick at Jack in the Box

Skipcanavan

• Total Posts: 22
Got sick at Jack in the Box Fri, 08/2/13 1:43 PM (permalink)
Had a Breakfast Jack yesterday morning. The egg was GREEN and after I noticed it after a few bites I went to the manager and she said it gets that way after sitting for a while. She offered me another sandwich or free hashbrowns. Within the hour I became very ill will vomiting, etc along with upset stomach. This lasted all day and night and still 26 hrs later still sick. I should have gone to ER yesterday but felt to ill to leave house....my mistake. I went back there a half hr ago to get an incident report to take to hospital and same manager refused to give me one although she acknowledged the incident.  So I called corporate and filled a complaint. They said I need to pay for the doctor out of pocket and then the insurance company will make a decision as far as paying the claim....or they could send me a gift certificate for my pain and suffering. WOW! Reminds me of their E-Coli issue of years past. Bottom line get sick and they don't care.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com