Helpful ReplyHas anyone installed a bbq smoker on a concession trailer?

Author
daddypetesbbq
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
2013/08/08 14:46:17 (permalink)

Has anyone installed a bbq smoker on a concession trailer?

Hello,
We are in the process of having a Southern Yankee 6' smoker built.  We wanted to also get a Southern Yankee concession trailer to put the smoker on, but they no longer produce concession trailers.  So, we have been looking for a concession trailer vendor who is willing to take our southern yankee smoker and install/weld it onto their concession trailer.  We have found a number of concession trailer vendors, but none have been willing to install the smoker on their trailer. 

We are even willing to try to pay a third party who is willing & able to take the trailer and the smoker and merge them together so-to-speak, but I'm extremely concerned that once the trailer is already built, adding the smoker to the trailer would be even more difficult (though, I am not ready to believe that it's impossible).  I should also note that this smoker is 1700 lbs, so it's not exactly an easy 'slide it onto the trailer and be done' type of job.

If anyone has any ideas or has done this PLEASE contact us asap!  We need help because our smoker is two weeks away from being complete, and the concession trailer vendor we thought we were using has just informed us that they won't do the welding of the smoker to the trailer!!!
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1