The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Shaka Shack - Anchorage Alaska

sandman441

• Total Posts: 10
Shaka Shack - Anchorage Alaska Sat, 08/17/13 1:48 AM (permalink)
I found this place purely by accident, they are in a food court in the 5th avenue mall in Anchorage, Alaska. These guys do hawaiian food for the most part, when I go I mainly get the fish tacos but tonight I got the california burrito and loaded fries. 

The fish tacos are great, I'm not too seasons with fish tacos as I have only had home made ones and these ones. but they are your usual fish tacos that I have seen (lettuce, onions, and forget what else) but they make them a little spicy not enough to make you scream your head off or anything but just enough to say hey here I am. 

California burrito was good too it had teriyaki steak, cheese, sour cream, and green onions, red pepper flakes and potato slivers. It was spicy too but good. 

Loaded Fries these were good too it was teriytaki steak, cheese, and some kind of white cheese too. 

but if you are ever going to or in Alaska definately give it a try. It's really good and I don't think I have ever had anything bad there. 

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com