4th Annual Westerly/Misquamicut Beach Trip

Author
Jack211
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 24
2013/08/23 09:23:50 (permalink)

4th Annual Westerly/Misquamicut Beach Trip

Hey everybody, doing the vacation planning again,  we are planning to go back to Misquamicut beach area. Now it's myself and my wife our three boys 5 and 3.5 and 2 AND our daughter 4 months (Turns out 4 kids is CRAZY!) I am looking all around the area for some new stops. We have had some great meals from all your recommendations Crazy Burger, W.B. Cody's, Cousins Dawg house (closed), Senor Flacos- (still bummed it closed, was GREAT for kids),  Van Ghent Cafe,  two fishes, and a couple others. The newest place to the list last year was Markos, was great but just saw it moved from Westerly back to Narragansett.  We want to try Kit Kat's, from searches it has some good stuff. We bumped up to a house from the sand castle with all these rugrats, staying right on Atlantic Ave again.

Any new places to stop by and try? You guys have never let me down! Still haven't gotten a pizza in Westerly, suggestions? And just to throw another monkey wrench any really good gluten free stops? My better half is trying to cut gluten out for a bit as a trial thing.

Thanks again everybody

6 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1