Cannot find concession windows for the look I'm going for. Any advice

Author
Jasper1
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 51
2013/08/25 11:10:57 (permalink)

Cannot find concession windows for the look I'm going for. Any advice

I'm starting a mobile Gelato business and I was dead set on a truck and I just can't get it to work with the gelato case being low enough for the customers to see inside the display and choose favors to taste.
So I gave up after a month and now gone to a trailer and I bought a used F250 diesel and now trying to get a 16ft trailer built but I can't seem to find concession windows that don't have that concession look.
I'm wanting the windows to look like just a big window when your standing away from the trailer.
So the trailer is going to have two window openings for two 6ft long by 3.5ft tall windows.
I want 4 pieces of tempered glass 18" long by 42" tall and the outer panes are stationary and the inner ones to slide to the outside.
I see concession windows like this but they have the vertical supports between the the inner and outer window panes. I'm wanting a clean look and only want the outer window frame and the 4 pieces of glass so there is no vertical support.
The window frame would need 3 tracks, one for the two stationary outer windows, one for the sliding inner windows and one for the screens which I would have removed most of the times.
There would be plenty of support from the awning being closed when driving. I called a few glass companies and none of then seen to get what I'm talking about.
If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.
Here's a crude drawing of what I'm trying to get the trailer windows to look like. And the other picture is of a concession window I'd like but without the vertical supports.

5 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1