The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Propane issues with food truck

jsutor

• Total Posts: 4
Propane issues with food truck Tue, 09/24/13 10:15 PM (permalink)
I have owned my food truck for about 20 months now and both years around this time of year i start to get some propane issues. The problem is that the pressure in the main line isn't high enough to keep all my three appliances lit at a high enough temp. On my truck i have 2-One hundred pound propane tanks that provide gas to three appliances. A 40lb deep fryer, a 36in griddle and a steam table that can hold two full pans. 
I have replaced the regulator twice now and it seems to work just find for the first couple of days when we replace the regulator but then it begins to have problems again. I am always dealing with the pressure of the main line being too low. Some days are better than others, but what confuses me if the inconsistency of the pressure in the main line. I have had a couple propane experts come out to check on the issue and none of them can put a finger on why it keeps messing up. 
I'm wondering if anyone else out there has had this same issue and if they were able to fix the problem. I can provide whatever other information you need to help me out. I'm at my whits end and I'm searching everywhere for help! 

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com