Those Wal-Mart McDonalds & Subway locations....

Author
cathyftr
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 87
2013/10/13 15:28:34 (permalink)

Those Wal-Mart McDonalds & Subway locations....

If a McDonalds or a Subway is location inside a Wal-Mart Supercenter....who owns it ???  Wal-Mart or do they fall under the local McDonalds & Subway franchise ??

Reason I ask is that last night my husband and myself were at a Wal-Mart. Standing in line we noticed a Wal-Mart employee walking into the McDonalds with a cup getting a refill of soda. As she was walking out of that McDonalds all hell broke loose. The McDonalds manager runs out of the restaurant into the store screaming at the Wal-Mart employee accusing her of "stealing soda". The store employee said she had just bought a large coke 2 hours ago and was told she could get a refill during her shift. "NO EXCUSE" says the McDonalds manager "..GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BUILDING RIGHT NOW...YOU ARE FIRED !!". The Wal-Mart employee ( a middle aged woman ) started to cry and walked out of the building. 

My husband and myself as well as everyone else in line were like "what the *** ??" . So a manager of McDonalds has the power to fire someone working for Wal-Mart ?? Wonder if its the same at Target with the Pizza Hut/Taco bell locations they have inside some of their stores ??
post edited by cathyftr - 2013/10/13 15:30:02

17 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1