In Search of Nashville's Greatest Burger

Author
CajunKing
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6383
2013/10/31 22:53:15 (permalink)

In Search of Nashville's Greatest Burger

Since I am waiting until next week to start my slugburger adventure, and I was hungry, AND i got a message this morning from the ONE AND ONLY Poverty Pete asking if I would like to meet up at The Pharmacy for lunch, I quickly said HECK YES!!

The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden - What a combination.
731 McFerrin Ave
Nashville, TN
http://thepharmacynashville.com/

I had been here before with my father a while back and really enjoyed their "Stroganoff Burger" so I ordered that, i was torn between it and the farmers burger or the beer garden platter.

Poverty Pete ordered the Beirgarten Platter (choice of 3 HOUSE made Wursts) I should have gotten them...

Here is the stroganoff burger platter with fresh cut fries and german potato salad

This is PP's biergarten platter (can't remember which ones he chose except forthe curry wurst)
  My lemon Phosphate

Which was very good, and lemony and refreshing

I would love for this place to be consistent, PP loved his food, and my burger was good too, but my fries were cold (straight from the kitchen) and so was the "warm" potato salad.  When I got back to the car and detailed my meal in my adventure log out of a possible 110 points, I could only give them a 76 for this meal. 

I know there has to be better burgers out there and PP gave me the name of my next stop, Gabby's Burgers (which was already on the top of my to do list)  So with PP telling me to go there I am headed that direction soon.

It was really good to see PP again, and catch up with his latest jobs ( I want to be him)
Thanks PP for sending me the msg and meeting up for lunch.

15 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1