Recommendations For A Thanksgiving Buffet For One In Southern NH or Northern Mass.

Author
DPuro329
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 406
2013/11/18 20:44:22 (permalink)

Recommendations For A Thanksgiving Buffet For One In Southern NH or Northern Mass.

Hey everyone,
I'm on my own for Thanksgiving this year, the family is heading to NJ and I have to work Wed and Black Fri. Anyway I'm looking for great options for a large quality Thanksgiving Day buffet. I'm near Nashua, Salem and Manchester, NH but am willing to travel a bit for a great meal. Portsmouth area and the seacoast is doable as is Concord and even Northern Mass. Boston is a bit far though, lol.
People have suggested the Wentworth By The Sea hotel and the Bedford Village Inn. I've heard of both but have never eaten at either.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Dave

3 Replies Related Threads

Pancho
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 915
    Re:Recommendations For A Thanksgiving Buffet For One In Southern NH or Northern Mass. 2013/11/18 20:51:16 (permalink)
    Wow, can't you plead your case and find a friend with a family and get invited over? You know...kind of like "Planes, Trains and Automobiles". I just think a solo buffet would be kind of depressing. If you were able to you would be more than welcome at our house.
    buffetbuster
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10083
    Re:Recommendations For A Thanksgiving Buffet For One In Southern NH or Northern Mass. 2013/11/18 21:48:49 (permalink)
    I know you specifically asked for a buffet, but if I was going to have Thanksgiving dinner in New Hampshire, it would definitely be at Hart's Turkey Farm in Meredith. Maybe they have a buffet. It would be worth a call.

Good luck!
    Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10107
    Re:Recommendations For A Thanksgiving Buffet For One In Southern NH or Northern Mass. 2013/11/18 23:27:03 (permalink)
    The Hanover Street Chophouse in Manchester is featuring a Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner Menu with Thanksgiving Specials as well as their regular menu. Famous for their pies!
    Reservations required.
    http://www.hanoverstreetchophouse.com
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1