Design Process, steps?

Author
seeyoutomorrow
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2013/11/25 00:32:32 (permalink)

Design Process, steps?

Hi everyone, I have been browsing the threads trying to find a universal idea behind your builds. In an extended nutshell, How did you come up with a design? What factors did you have to address in your design? I have read plenty of threads on ppl just building and working with what they were building, but I'd rather plan then build. Thinking ahead I plan on my next day off to head over to the local HD and see if I can get info on what the req's will be in 2 years, so that when I am finished I will have at least 1 year before I need to change anything. 
My rig is/will be a 1995 6.5 utilimaster diesel chevy with a 20 foot box. It's a stepvan/breadvan. 

I am trying to figure out the best way to approach the planning. Do I just pretend that I get everything I want/or not, and plan a build that compensates that, or is there a more systematic approach that will enable me to plan out most everything without leaving things to, "I will think about it when I get there" ?

If my forum skills suck and you can find posts that address this, please lock thread and point me in a direction.

thanks,
seeyoutomorrow

2 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1