Helpful ReplyTexas, Arizona, or Florida?

Author
excelent3
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 16
2013/12/09 20:58:50 (permalink)

Texas, Arizona, or Florida?

I am looking to head south for the winter months of Jan-April with a 20' food concession trailer, offering specialty German fare. I will be doing temporary events only. I live in northern Wisconsin, have a RoadTrek motorhome as a tow vehicle which also serves as my "home away from home".  My biggest challenge at this time is what state to go to. Florida on the surface appears to have a huge flea market industry, unlimited unique festivals, fairs, special events catering to locals and snow birds. Weather is near ideal. Texas appeals to me also, there is a large demographic of Germans and German style festivals in Texas, Flea markets, etc...but  it appears to me that most are in the summer and fall months, but I could be wrong on that note. Also the weather during those months may be questionable however.  Arizona has many specialty festivals, weather is great, and serious room to roam, you are in the desert in many situations, and what is there not to like about the desert climate that time of year. I just want to optimize my time. Once a make the decision it's pretty much where I will be for the duration as you many of you know, you have to build your business, customers expect to see you again...Any input appreciated...

post edited by excelent3 - 2013/12/09 21:04:35
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1