Update

Author
boyardee65
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1460
2014/01/25 21:28:51 (permalink)

Update

Just wanted to update everyone on my status as of late. I finally moved away from Wickenburg to Surprise, Az. Quit the hotel I was working for and up and moved with my girlfriend. Didn't have a job at the time but she did. Turned out to be a pretty good move. I had several offers from chain restaurants but didn't want to go there. I finally walked into a sports bar for a beer after pounding pavement for eight hours. I decided to fill out an application but didn't expect too much since they weren't hiring at the time. Well, after I accepted a job with Carraba's they called me back for an interview. I was going to work both jobs but the hours would have been grueling. I decided to go with the sports bar. The name of the place is Booty's Wings, Burgers, and Beer. Located in sunny Surprise, Az. I started in November as a line cook and have since moved into the Kitcken Manager position. I missed working the business but was happy for the three year hiatus. I appreciate my job again. I will try to post recipes and other stuff as time permits but I am very suddenly a busy man. Have a great night all!!!
   David O.

9 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1