Easter Sunrise Service

Author
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 13565
2003/04/19 14:41:55 (permalink)

Easter Sunrise Service

Directly across the street from me is almost an exact duplica of Tara. It sits on 16 acres of land high on a hill overlooking the city of Knoxville. No matter which way you look, you can see the Tennessee river as we live on a penisula. Then you look in the other direction and you can see the Smoky Mountains and Mt. LeConte. We have a neighborhood Easter Sunrise Service there each Easter and it is attended by no more than 200 people. I always take my binoculars and while I enjoy the music by the BagPipe group, other music by local neighbors, the message by the local minister and then I have the goodie table which is packed of neighborhood goodies that is beyound belief. Everything appears to be homemade. Great coffee's, rolls, breakfast stuff and particularly, my Tennessee bisquits which are brown, crispy, fluffy, light, tasty and if you don't mind me saying so, they are the best thing there as I also provide real butter, apple butter, strawberry freezer jam (ummmmmm and Florida orange marmalade.

Best religous event that I attend. Hope yours is as well.

Happy Easter from the Sundancer7 from East, TN

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

2 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1