Hot Dog Tour

Author
John Fox
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2330
2004/07/21 20:28:47 (permalink)

Hot Dog Tour

I've started this thread continuing the topic of a hot dog tour; actually 2 hot dog tours previously discussed in New Jersey Hot Dogs. For some background, please read the end of the New Jersey Hot Dog thread.

What I think might be good is to have the first tour either 8/28 (I can make that Saturday) or 9/4. Then a follow up tour on either 9/18 or 10/30. Saturday is good for most people and all the hot dog places are open, unlike Sunday where at least Syd's and Rosco's are closed. The reason for the big space between Saturday's is that I am only off 1 out of every 6. I have consecutive Saturday's off on 8/28 and 9/4 because I am on vacation.

What we have to decide is what day is best 8/28 or 9/4 for the first tour, and which should we do first, N.J. or Conn.? 9/4 is Labor Day weekend, but it doesn't matter to me. Perhaps we should do it by vote? Let's try and determine which state we should do first, and then which date. After that, we'll try and determine which hot dogs to sample. Please submit your feedback.

48 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1