The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Two Brother's BBQ-Ballground, GA

Pogo

• Total Posts: 269
Two Brother's BBQ-Ballground, GA Mon, 08/23/04 2:18 PM (permalink)
I stopped at Two Brothers this past Friday after reading on this site that they were better than Col. Pooles BBQ in East Elijay.

Maybe they were having a bad day, but the chopped pork was dry as the Sahara and as tough as the bunions on Hillary's feet. The vinegar sauce was good though.

Nice country atmosphere, sawdust shavings on the floor with rough sawn wood walls. Pretty waitress
And, sin of all sins.... very weak, sweet tea. C'mon people, if southerners cant make good sweet tea how can they expect to make good BBQ?
On the way back home on Sunday we stopped at Col. Pooles and got some sandwiches. Good pulled pork with bits of burnt in it. A decent BBQ sandwich. However, they are guilty of weak sweet tea also. Sigh.

I will stop at Two Brothers one more time just in case they were having a bad day.... But when all you serve is BBQ, it should be good all day, every day.

Oneiron339

• Total Posts: 2075
    RE: Two Brother's BBQ-Ballground, GA Mon, 08/23/04 5:03 PM (permalink)
    I'm saddened! I used to stop at 2 Bros. on the way home from work to get a to-go big gulp size of the sweet tea because it was so good. And the BBQ was never - never dry. Oh well, I guess things change. I'm like you Pog - I'll give them one more try.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
      • Locked w/ New Messages
      • Locked w/o New Messages
      • Read Message
      • Post New Thread
      • Reply to message
      • Post New Poll
      • Submit Vote
      • Post reward post
      • Delete my own posts
      • Delete my own threads
      • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
      What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com