The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles

Traci*s

• Total Posts: 39
Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles Tue, 08/24/04 2:18 PM (permalink)
Does anyone remember these??..Made in the 1970's by Pillsbury..They were sprinkles that you used on ice cream..Came in a super cute tin!!..Several different flavors were made, each flavor in a different character tin..Does anyone remember of have a tin of these??

Traci*s

RE: Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles Tue, 10/30/07 3:09 PM (permalink)
    Bring up an old post..Does anyone remember SGT. TOPPIT ice cream sprinkles? They came in really cute "character" tins..Made by Pillsbury..Chocolate, butterscotch, strawberry and ????..What are your memories?

Traci*s

RE: Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles Mon, 11/19/07 11:52 AM (permalink)
      Where is SGT. TOPPIT??

divefl

• Total Posts: 1671
        RE: Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles Mon, 11/19/07 11:56 AM (permalink)
        Are you bumping every post you ever wrote asking for items? Little much, don't you think? If you are a collector, try ebay.

Traci*s

RE: Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles Mon, 11/19/07 12:02 PM (permalink)
          Just trying to get some people to share their thoughts, isn't that what this site is about. I want to know if anyone else has heard of it. yes, I am a collector and obviously I have tried ebay with no luck so wanted to know if someone who may not be a collector just happens to have one...I guess you do not collect......

divefl

RE: Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles Mon, 11/19/07 12:09 PM (permalink)
            I do collect. And if I chose to put up a bunch of posts seeking info on the items I collected and got little to no responses, I think I would take the hint that no one was interested in my collection or getting the items to me if they did have them.

But hey, just in case it works... I collect large sized paper US currency from around the 19th century. The bills are called horse blankets due to the large size. Feel free to send all money to me even if you are not sure it is the antiquity I seek.

Traci*s

RE: Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles Mon, 11/19/07 12:22 PM (permalink)
              Sorry, did not realize the site was not for everyone to post on.....Maybe someone missed my original post, maybe you are right and no one remembers or cares to remember about it. but isn't fun when you do find someone who remembers it. Just like the money you collect, I am sure when you find some that you do not have in collection already it is very exciting. Wish I did have of the large bills, I have seen them in antique stores and think they are pretty cool..I wish you good luck with your collection even though you obviously have a problem with mine......

divefl

RE: Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles Mon, 11/19/07 12:30 PM (permalink)
                It's not you, it's not your collection. It's your method of collecting. Believe it or not, people search through the archived threads on the post all the time. People will find your thread if they are also waxing nostalgic, and you can see that hundreds of people have looked at your threads. But little response to the requests. So, I apologize for offending, but when I opened the page and saw all the threads at the bottom were the requests you bumped up...people have seen them or they can easily find them.

I do enjoy finding bills, but I do not ask everyone I meet if they have them lying around. I seek out people who are trying to sell the bills in stores or on ebay.

Traci*s

RE: Pillsbury Sgt. Toppit Sprinkles Mon, 11/19/07 2:45 PM (permalink)
                  Thanks, will not bump up my posts from now on. I just know that I do not search the past posts alot since there are so many of them it would take forever. I do buy and sell on ebay but some items are very hard to find and I figure if I can find someone who remembers or has that item (they may not know it means anything to anybody) I will do it any way I can. I am sorry if I offended you in any way and I only wish you the best of luck in all your collections :-)

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                    • No New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                    • Locked w/ New Messages
                    • Locked w/o New Messages
                    • Read Message
                    • Post New Thread
                    • Reply to message
                    • Post New Poll
                    • Submit Vote
                    • Post reward post
                    • Delete my own posts
                    • Delete my own threads
                    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com