Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

who says you can't find excellent pizza in florida

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 35 of 35
qwerty79

• Total Posts: 165
RE: who says you can't find excellent pizza in florida Fri, 05/2/08 11:22 PM (permalink)
wheregreggeats.com- Are you talking about Basil's the frozen yogurt place in the bel air plaza? They sold pizza too. If you are, it's out of business. I went there the day before it closed for the first time. I don't think anyone knew it was going out. Rita's italian ice is going in there.

redbankgirl- Thanks for the tip! I'll have to take a trip up there to give it a try. If you are looking for good bagels in the area, Strathmore Bagels are really good. They said they might open a store in New Smyrna. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

In the Daytona area my Dad goes to Pagano's Pizza on 1. it's New Jersey style pizza. I don't care for it so much because I grew up on Long Island and I'm just used to NY style pizza. I tend to go to Pete's pizza on Nova in daytona. It's the closest thing to NY pizza I can find.

I went to Red Brick Pizza in sanford a few weeks ago and let me tell you it was fantastic. I didn't think I was goinng to like it because it's a chain and I thought it was a fast food place. It;s a pretty neat place. They have TV's in each booth and you can watch them make your pizza. It's not NY style pizza but it's probably the best pizza I've had in FL. http://www.redbrickpizza.com/

Big Kahuna Kooks

• Total Posts: 490
    RE: who says you can't find excellent pizza in florida Fri, 05/23/08 2:37 PM (permalink)
    In the past couple monthsw i've had and been pleasantly surprised by:
    Fratelli's
    NYPD (WPB)
    Lynora's WPB

porkbeaks

• Total Posts: 2201
      RE: who says you can't find excellent pizza in florida Fri, 05/23/08 3:47 PM (permalink)
      It used to be that you could find excellent in Florida.........but then I moved to Georgia. pb

ces1948

• Total Posts: 1499
        RE: who says you can't find excellent pizza in florida Fri, 05/23/08 10:01 PM (permalink)
        If you're ever in Port St. Lucie try Papa Louie's in an old Pizza Hut building at the corner of US 1 and Prima Vista.

grill_IT

• Total Posts: 5
          RE: who says you can't find excellent pizza in florida Thu, 06/5/08 9:33 AM (permalink)
          Any good pizza places in the Tampa Bay area?

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
            Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 35 of 35

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
            • No New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
            • Locked w/ New Messages
            • Locked w/o New Messages
            • Read Message
            • Post New Thread
            • Reply to message
            • Post New Poll
            • Submit Vote
            • Post reward post
            • Delete my own posts
            • Delete my own threads
            • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
            What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com