The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Kareem Cart For Sale-One of a kind HOT DOG CART!

GreatAmericanFrankCo

• Total Posts: 1
Kareem Cart For Sale-One of a kind HOT DOG CART! Tue, 10/12/10 4:29 PM (permalink)
This is a KAREEM Cart (01') that was fully restored, brought to code, and operated during the 09-10 season (KERN COUNTY, just north of Los Angeles County). I am selling this cart along with the BUSINESS. The business includes the FBN (The Great American Frank Co.), the company website and other marketing material, and all accessories to the cart. This is NOT a turn-key operation. YOU MUST COMPLY WITH YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION'S HEALTH CODE AND/OR SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT BEFORE OPERATING. [Scroll down for pics]
:: Here's what you get ::
- 2001 Kareem Cart (current registration with the CA DMV); this cart utilizes STEAM (averages 160 degrees) and can support two full size steam pans within it's fully enclosed steam closet. It is powered by PROPANE (up to 40lbs. can be held on the cart) and a separate generator for lights and the refrigerator. The cart has custom paint, new silicone, a fold down serving table, enclosed steam closet, great ventilation, integrated surge protector, a custom low-voltage (MR16) lighting system, TONS OF STORAGE and DISPLAY SPACE, great looking STAINLESS in all the right places, a LARGE freshwater tank, and an easily removed waste water tank. It has two reach-in wells: one is 1' x 4' x 2' and one is 1' x 1' x 2'. This cart was permitted for KERN COUNTY, easily the second-most-difficult county to obtain a mobile food permit in the state of California. [Scroll down for pics]

- 2009 NSF Approved Refrigerator (Summit FFAR2L7); ICE COLD; fully automatic defrost; no internal fans; adjustable thermostat; one interior shelf; one piece seamless interior liner; door storage for large bottles; front mounted lock; 115 Volts / 60 hertz; 3 prong grounded cord; 100% CFC Free; U.L. Listed. The refrigerator light weight and is easily removed for cleaning and hauling, but sits on a custom welded frame during service. [Scroll down for pics]
- Custom Menu, flier templates, etc.
- STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE: should meet most health department's requirements for an SOP.
- NSF First Aid Kit
- Charged, CLASS B Fire Extinguisher
- Gas Generator: Chicago Electric Generator (#66619). This ultra-compact generator weighs less than 50 lbs. yet still does a ton of work. Use it to power everything from a mini fridge to an electric string trimmer; 2 HP two-stroke engine; 5 hour run time @ 50% load; one NEMA 3 prong 120 volt household receptacle; 50:1 gas/oil mix ratio; 1.1 gallon fuel tank; recoil start.
- 4, 1/2 pans; 4, 1/4 pans; tongs; cashbox; LARGE fresh-water tank w/ approved inlet; large waste/gray water tank that is easily removed; step stool; and more!
- Fictitious Business Name: The Great American Frank Co. (founded in 2009 as a sole proprietorship). This company has it's Sellers Permit and is in good standing with the State of California, the County of Kern, and the Kern County Sheriff's Department.
- Custom Website and live blog; I am willing to customize this to meet your needs upon final sale. I can also maintain this for the next year for a small fee.
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH LOW-BALL OFFERS. I will be happy to answer questions via email, and will help you in every way I can to make this happen. BUT PLEASE: if you'd like advice on starting your own mobile food business and DO NOT want to buy my business, I am NOT the person to talk to. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

$3500

<message edited by Stephen Rushmore Jr. on Sun, 10/13/13 7:12 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com