Non Profit concession stand advice appreciated

Author
b33p3r
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
2011/12/05 12:01:05 (permalink)

Non Profit concession stand advice appreciated

About our group. We're a small local Little League in N.E. Pa. Although our league has been around for a while, our concessions have been lacking attention....until this year. Our concessions typically run 5 months out of the year. At our busiest schedule it's open 5 days a week 3-4 hours each day. With a new group of officers and many volunteers ready to do what's needed, we're looking to move our concessions forward starting with deep fryers.
            I have read many posts here on the subject but still would like to hear all your opinions on the matter. Propane vs electric ? Start small or "Go big or go home" etc etc.  Jump right into multiple products(chicken strips, mozzarella sticks, fries) or add one single product (Fries in my opinion) until we've mastered them and then add as we go. Other menu ideas?
            Multiple smaller vats to avoid cross contamination or one big vat? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated! Looking for pros and cons to present to the board later this month.
If this is the wrong forum for this post, please excuse me and direct me to the proper post. Looking for $$ Ideas.

21 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1