The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

101 ways to cook pork

pnwchef

• Total Posts: 2230
101 ways to cook pork Sat, 02/2/13 12:20 PM (permalink)
I though it would be a great idea to post some pork ideas. I am always looking for different ways of Roasting, smoking, grilling, BBQing, the many cuts of pork on the mkt today. I look forward to your help in making this post a go to place for all of our pork recipe needs. We have a lot of talent on this site, some of us are BBQ restaurant owners, some lovers of Smoke, others of inside cooking and roasting. I think we can all learn from each others travels, and what we have learned along the way. I cooked off a pork loin at 325 degrees for an hr it was 140 inside temp. I cooked this off for Cuban Sandwiches for Super Bowl Sunday. I seasoned the top with Montreal seasoning, the fat on our home grown pigs is real soft, the seasoning and juices go into the meat leaving it moist and full of flavor...This is what it looks like now, I will show the Cuban sandwiches when I make them. I also plan on using the pork loin for Hot Pork Dips ( Philippe's Kind a sandwich)...............pnwc

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com