IS MEATLOAF DEAD ?????

Author
pnwchef
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 2518
2013/04/30 10:27:03 (permalink)

IS MEATLOAF DEAD ?????

I wonder if the foods of the past are becoming a fond memory. I talk to a lot of people that eat out at least twice a week. I talk with others that can't even cook and depend on prepared foods, heat and serve or throw a steak on the grill. Back in the day most of the boys and gals in grammar school had Moms at home to teach them how to cook. Over the last 50 yrs we have seen Moms working helping bring in the second income to keep the family in a middle class style of living. I wonder if the foods of our childhood are going to become a thing of the past. I remember growing up with Spaghetti night, Friday fish fry, homemade soup, roast chicken, veal cutlet, pot roast, meatloaf, homemade spaghetti sauce, all made by Mom in the kitchen. In todays world, with single moms, kids soccer and ballet and after school programs that last until 5PM. Have we lost the homemade family dinner, with hot out of the oven meatloaf, real mashed potatoes and gravy and hot vegetable with fresh made rolls........my question is ???????????? is Meatloaf dead...........................pnwc

44 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1