Soggy Bottom Burger

Author
pnwchef
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2462
2013/05/10 15:34:27 (permalink)

Soggy Bottom Burger

On Roadfoods front page it showed Bobcat Bite closing, it looks like they will locate in another place. That being said, the picture of the Famous Burger was on the page.

I know this is a quality burger, some would say the best in the West, I'm not arguing that point. The things that bother me about a thick juicy bloody burger is, the bottom half of the bun can't hold the weight of the burger. I have been to many places that because of the heat of the burger making it soggy and the juices, the bottom falls apart. For me this kills the whole deal. I want the burger and bun and all the toppings to fit in my mouth with every bite. If the burger with all the toppings are bigger than your mouth, then who the hell could eat it.
  I also don't like seeing bloody juices soaked into the bread. If I eat a steak, I don't dip my bread into the bloody juices on my plate. If you build a house, you make sure the foundation is the proper size to fit the house. The same should be done with the burger, make sure the weight of the burger, along with the topping will be able to be eaten start to finish without getting soggy and falling apart. I don't go through life with a soggy bottom, why should I let my burger do it..................Am I the only on that feels this way, or are there other Roadfooders that feel the same. .....................pnwc

22 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1