The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Sneeze Guard/Food Shield

C2CD

• Total Posts: 189
Sneeze Guard/Food Shield Wed, 07/3/13 7:53 PM (permalink)
Hello All;
I have a Major Issue here. I am shut down temporarily because of Health Code requirements. I guess the old Inspector was letting some things slide and When the new Inspector showed up today to look at my cart and introduce their self, The welcome was not so nice.
I already had to go out and get roll top lids to cover my other lids that cover my wells. well apparently I need a sneeze guard or food shield to cover the custom condiment table with Ice bin I had made for my cart, even though all the condiments have lids, and I also am suppose to now have a contained unit to keep my tongs and spoons in. What the crap man??? It already takes longer to make a dog having to fool with the roll tops and lids under them now I have to be slowed down even more to get at the condiments?
Anyone have any experience or advice about this? I mean how am I suppose to get a sneeze guard for a custom table without spending a fortune? Any Ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also anyone who is familiar with North Carolina Food code who might know a loop hole or something give me a shout please!!! 

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com