Hot!$25 fees every time you move your location?

Author
brickboo
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 330
2013/07/05 11:49:21 (permalink)

$25 fees every time you move your location?

So is this pretty common in your area?
Everytime I want to try a new location, my city requires me to submit new forms, signed by the owner of the property, and the person who runs a business on the property, if this is the case. Plus they want an aerial view of the property, and it all has to be in triplicate. Then if I move every week or two they want $25 each move. 

Do you guys really sit at a location for a month and are only selling $10 to $20 a day, and have to drive 30 miles round trip for your commissary plus the cost of ice every day. I mean if this were the situation, after one week wouldn't you think it was time to move? It wouldn't take you a month to figure this out would it?

I don't want to quit but it gets tougher each day. I've been sitting around for awhile now since I vended a Veteran's sponsored antique auto show and bought a bunch of coke, buns and 3 cases of hotdogs (160) and did a total of $100 and had to pay $25 for the spot which was a break because I was told up front that the fee would be $100.

There must be others here that are having the same problems eh? I mean is this the only city that  wants to get in your pocket every time you fart?

Help me out here please!!!

45 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1