Concession trailer build advise needed for equipment

Author
cosmo64
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 166
2013/09/27 16:02:16 (permalink)

Concession trailer build advise needed for equipment

I had a concession trailer built a few months ago and now have funds to complete the build out. I know I have done a few things bass awkward so far (not looking for smart arse comments about it). My intent was to go all electric, but I see that isn't monetarily a very smart move, so, I am shifting gears and re figuring everything. My menu will keep the all beef hot dogs that brought me this far (since March of 2012) but will be adding pulled pork, nachos and a side dish of my wife's bacon beens. The dimensions of my trailer are 6'Wx12'LX 7' interior height. The serving window is on the curb side and the 36" door is on the rear. I intend to have the sinks in the front. I already have a 13.5k BTU a/c unit installed on the roof (just under 20 amps) and a small upright freezer (5 amps). I will be going with all led lighting so nothing too big on additions draw from that. I'm going to try to stay with a 30 amp service but would still like to have a refrigerated table to put lp warmers &  crock pots on. I have 2 Honda eu2000 generators to use for non shore power and most likely will rarely set up somewhere I'll have shore power (other than at home with 30 amp service installed to keep the power to the freezer & refrigeration going) Can anyone recommend any items to help me accomplish this. I have no intention to fry, bake, BBQ, griddle or grill anything at this time (no exhaust hood needed this way).
post edited by cosmo64 - 2013/09/27 16:14:33

5 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1