Stroud's Expanding!

Author
CNW
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 196
2013/10/06 17:37:30 (permalink)

Stroud's Expanding!

The owner of Stroud's has taken on a partner. While he continues to own the northern location, he has taken on a partner with the south location that replaced the original location five years ago. I had the opportunity to talk to part of the new management team when I had lunch there yesterday.

The new partner is KC Hopps, the owner of The 75th Street Brewery; O'Dowd's Little Dublin; Barley's Brewhouse; and The Blue Moose. They are a quality restaurant management group well known for their various operations in the Kansas City Area. They are taking over the management of the south location to learn the Fried Chicken Business and will be opening additional locations once they get their feet under them. The new locations will most likely be outside the Greater Kansas City Area. They will be closed this coming Wednesday and Thursday for a little remodeling. They are getting new carpeting in the dining room, but most of the remodel will be in the kitchen. They are going to be replacing some kitchen equipment that is worn out. They will not be making any changes to the menu. Right now they are playing it a little close to the vest, but I will keep you updated as to what happens.

CNW

8 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1