Please help !!! :( Building a concession trailer in CA and feel I am being ripped off

Author
Nano81
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2014/01/14 22:43:47 (permalink)

Please help !!! :( Building a concession trailer in CA and feel I am being ripped off

Dear community,

First of all,  a big Respect to all of the road fighters out there who share their time & knowledge over here with the rest of us - I greatly appreciate your efforts and learned a lot from you all - thank you.

to my question....
I am in the process of opening a vegetarian concession trailer in Goleta/Santa Barbara area. my entire cooking & refrigeration equipment costs 11K if I go with the first prices that come up on google.
my 8K diesel generator costs around 10K.
the trailer I need is 16 x 8.5 x 8 
8 ft serving window
7 ft hood

I have reached out to all the builders in CA -> cheapest I got 65k and all the way to 94K

please help me :( 
I feel I am being ripped off my dream because I dont know how to build it myself.

did anyone build his trailer himself/herself ? how did you go about it
does it make sense that I am being charged 45K or more for the trailer and installations ?

I would greatly appreciate any bit of info on this and promise to be a valued active member of this community once I am passed this obstacle and am up & running 

Many thanks to you all

Nano

11 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1