Do you want the ultimate New Orleans Roadfood Festival experience?
Consider becoming a Friend of Roadfood.
Friends of Roadfood will have an unforgettable culinary weekend as VIP Festival guests. A very limited number of tickets are available at $495 per person. Proceeds help support the vendors, who are incurring significant expenses to come to New Orleans.
Friends of Roadfood help insure continuation of the New Orleans Roadfood Festival in future years. A Friend of Roadfood ticket includes:
- Admission to the Friday night Opening Party and Roadfood Blue Plate Award presentation
- Dinner Friday night with Anthony and Gail Uglesich, along with Jane and Michael Stern and Stephen Rushmore, at one of New Orleans' finest restaurants
- Admission and transportation to the Saturday night bayou crawfish boil and pig roast
- Special accommodations at the beignet-eating contest
- A personal walk-through among the Festival vendors on Saturday or Sunday, including one-on-one introductions to each participating chef, conducted by Jane, Michael or Stephen